Salmon burger with coleslaw
This recipe is inspired by American fish burgers, while coleslaw has Dutch origins. You fry the burgers in a frying pan, but they can be heated on the grill!
Number of servings: 2
- 250 g salmon fillet, without skin and bones
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp dill
- 0.3 pcs leeks
- 0.1 head cabbage
- 0.3 pcs fennel
- 1 carrot
- 0.5 dl mayonnaise
- 1 dl light cream
- 0.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 6 pcs potato, small type
- olive oil
- salt, coarse
- Set the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut salmon into smaller pieces.
- Run two thirds of the salmon together with salt, mustard and finely chopped dill in a food processor to the desired consistency.
- Roughly chop the leeks and the rest of the salmon, and mix this into the mince.
- Form burgers and fry them in a little oil until they are cooked through and golden on both sides.
- Cut the cabbage and fennel into strips, grate the carrot roughly and mix together.
- Stir together mayonnaise, light cream and apple cider vinegar. Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Turn the vegetables into the dressing.
- Wash potatoes, dry them, divide into boats and place them in an ovenproof dish
- Turn the potatoes in olive oil.
- Sprinkle coarse salt over and bake in the oven for approx. 20 minutes.