Pasta and salmon with pesto
In this recipe with salmon and pasta, pesto is used as a flavoring. A good and delicious dish that is easy to make.
Number of servings: 4
- 600 g salmon fillet, without skin and bones
- 12 pcs cherry tomato
- 400 g pasta, whole grains
- 1 tbspn butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 dl crème fraîche
- 6 tbsp pesto
- 100 g pine nuts
- 100 g parmesan
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons basil, fresh
- Cut salmon into cubes and cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cocine la pasta de acuerdo con las instrucciones del paquete.
- Fry the salmon cubes with butter and olive oil, and add the cherry tomatoes.
- Stir together the crème fraîche and pesto, and turn into the pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn salmon and cherry tomatoes into the pasta just before serving.
Serve with pine nuts, parmesan and finely chopped basil sprinkled over.