Grilled salmon in foil with asparagus
Salmon is one of the easiest things you can put on the grill. If the salmon is skinless, place it in a bowl of foil. Serve with asparagus, good bread and a fresh salad.
Number of servings: 2
- 350 g salmon fillet, without skin and bones
- 2 teaspoons butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, fresh
- 1 slice of lemon
- 6 pcs asparagus
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- aluminum foil
- Cut salmon into serving pieces and place them in small bowls that you make from aluminum foil.
- Spread butter, finely chopped tarragon, lemon slices, salt and pepper on the salmon pieces.
- Close the aluminum foil and grill the packages for approx. 4 minutes.
- Then let them simmer for a few minutes on low heat on the grill.
- Peel asparagus and grill them until tender, approx. 2 minutes on each side.
- Turn the asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.