Salmon in a sweep
For those of you who are busy in everyday life, salmon in a jiffy is the perfect everyday dish. A glass of pasta sauce, some vegetables and rice is all you need for the salmon.
Number of servings: 4
- 600 g salmon fillet, without skin and bones
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 dl pasta sauce
- Cut the salmon into 2-3 cm cubes.
- Roughly chop onion, cut carrot into slices and sauté in oil for approx. 2 minutes.
- Pour over the pasta sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the salmon cubes, stir gently so the sauce covers and put on the lid.
- Let the salmon soak in the sauce for 3 minutes.
Serve with rice next to it.
Tip: You can also serve the salmon with pasta instead of rice.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist